My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Friday, July 16, 2004

All new to me

This is my first Blog and I am a bit baffled as to what it is.
So I have decided to use it as a summer diary.
I am hoping to kick start myself back into metalwork...
first I need to make space by getting another table for this computer so I can get my workbench back.reclaim my space.
I have been collecting strange metal objects from boot fairs for a while now and these I hope will inspire some new work.
I really like some crochet hooks with tin metal covers, they have potential.
I may start by just making some tubes out of different metals.(if I can find my draw plates.)
This feels very odd, why put this on the web?
Maybe I will get some encouragement and ideas.


3 Comments:

Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Hi, Hazel.

Very pleased that you're getting into metalwork again. I too have started a blog. I'm planning on making mine a kind of ongoing poetry-type thing.
I'm following Michael's lead.

Why not visit us this summer?

21 July, 2004  
Blogger Arty said...

Hi Hazel

I think I am doing this backwards, also I seem to have forgotten how to type since yesterday!

I went to the RCA design show a few weeks ago-I hevent been since I went to your show all those years ago. Hve to say I have rarely seen anything as unusual and beautiful as your work. I will send you some snail one of these days -promise. Art

08 August, 2004  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Gosh, your very first post nearly four years ago. so many things on your blog now! nice to look back at some of the earlier items.

24 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home