My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Monday, January 02, 2006

SLEEPIES (back)


sleepies2
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
WIL*HOLD
THE ONLY PIN CURL YOU SLEEP ON IN COMFORT!
6 WAYS BETTER
STEAMLINED FOR SLEEPING IN COMFORT
No jabbing or protruding ends. Won't catch hair - won't tear nets, pillows or scarves.
100% STAINLESS STEEL - RUSTPROOF
Usable with permanent wave lotions - won't stain hair, fingers. Cannot distort after continual use.
HAIR DRIES FASTER
Moisture is not locked in (Prongs so not oppose each other)....gives hair more air and breathing area.
INTERLOCKING GRIP PREVENTS SLIPPING
Hair is held securely to scalp - no discomfort or slipping out of place.
ONLY STAY_OPEN CLIP ON THE MARKET
One piece clip that stays open until set in place...makes hair setting a pleasure.
ATTRACTIVE . LUSTROUS . DECORATIVE
Use as a Barrette that dresses up your hair styling.
A GOLDEN ROSE BEAUTY PRODUCT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

You'd not want to see me trying these...

02 January, 2006  
Blogger hazel said...

Hi jon
I could send you one and you could try it in private!!
H x

03 January, 2006  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Frightening thought...
I'd obviously have to Flickr a pic of it...
My hair was not meant to be tamed !!!
And Happy New Year to you, Hazel...

03 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home