My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Plate Hanger


Plate Hanger
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal
Another find by Michael on a boot fair at Weaverham, at the cost of 20 pence.
"Roberts Colonial 4 point.
PLATE HANGER
No350 for Plates 7" to 10"
CERTIFIED GRIP
TO APPLY- place two hooks on one side of the plate. Stretch opposite hooks to the other side. Hang on wall.
SIZES AVAILABLE
No. 250 for plates 4" to 7"
No. 350 for plates 7" to 10"
No. 450 for plates 10" to 14"
No. 550 for plates 14" to 18"

Roberts Colonial House, Inc
HARVEY, ILLINOIS"

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I've used tons of these over the years. They're quite clever... as the hook always goes at the same level... this is important since I usually have a group of plates to hang in some sort of grid. Makes the plotting fairly easy...

29 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home