My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Chip forks & Chop Sticks


chip forks
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal
Despite not being metal I have allowed myself to include three cip forks. (MINI-FORK) and two sets of extendable chop sticks.
All from picnic meals we had in Llandudno.
The chop sticks were in a sushi pack that Archie and I ate on the top of the great Orme.
And the chip forks from a fish supper on a VERY windy prom.
On both occasions fingers were easier.

4 Comments:

Blogger hazel said...

I can vouch for that!

05 September, 2007  
Blogger hazel said...

Michael said - that was me saying "I can vouch for that!" in the previous comment.

05 September, 2007  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Yes it was. I must come clean and admit it was me.

09 September, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

Hazel I'm using your latest posting to try and get in touch with you Re a posting you did in 2004
Selection of Metal Curlers
I've been trying to find some of the flat ones for my 90 year old Mum who lives in Macclesfield! Do you have any? Do you ever sell them?
Jean
jeancrosbie@sykeside.plus.com

14 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home