My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Automatic Candle Extinguisher


candle 3
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal
We took Barb and Des to Blakemere Craft Centre...and in the candle shop I found these EXCELLENT!! devices.
We tested one out, the anticipation was intense.....
They work really well..but I wouldn't rely on one.
"AUTOMATIC CANDLE EXTINGUISHERS
1.Apply by pushing the clip from above over the candle.
2.Correctly applied the lid should stand at 90 degree angle to the candle.
3.The candle flame is automatically extinguished at the level of the clip.

Puts out the candles you forget.
Contains 6 extinguishers"
then on the bottom it says
" CAUTION! A burning candle is an open fire.
Do not leave burning candles."

MADE IN CHINA

1 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

The chinese have a great sense of humour!

10 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home