My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Trevira's collection (back)


Trevira's collection
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal
Trevira sent us a lovely little package today.
I think they look great as a group and the one item has the longest PATENT information I have ever seen on such a small item..it says
"PATENTED IN GT BRITAIN AUSTRALIA CANADA NEW ZEALAND S.AFRICA U.S.A BELGIUM FRANCE GERMANY HOLLAND ITALY NORWAY SWEDEN DENMARK EIRE SWITZERLAND."
I think they almost have the planet covered!
Although we could get a factory at the North pole...and missing out China could be a mistake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Petrovic said...

Interesting! I also have couple of similar (from 70`s) Your metalic stuff is always fine to see.
Give my regards to Michael,I also read his blogs fom time to time.
cheers from Serbia

08 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home