My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PIFCO Fuse Wire


Fuse Wire
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal
5 AMP LIGHTING
15 AMP HEATING
30 AMP POWER
Replace fuses safely and easily
DIRECTIONS.
1. Turn off main switch
2. Pull out fuses in turn until the one with the broken wire is located.
3. Remove old wire and wipe porcelain clean.
4. Insert a new length of wire of the correct type.
5. Replace fuse, close box and turn on main switch.

Found at the Vagrants boot sale near Nantwich last Sunday.
The man on the stall gave me these two sets of fuse wire for free,
"I just want to get rid" he said.
Fuse wire isn't used much now..most people have new fuse boxes which use fuses or have better trip switches.
I have quite a collection now of different sorts of wire, packaged nicely on card.
Marketing wire for different occassions.
Xmas tree bauble hanging
Plant Ties.
Plastic Bag fasteners.
Florist wire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Li Hong said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

28 February, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home