My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Snap Fasteners


Library - 1856
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal
Another wonderful object sent to me by Angelica (I do not know how she can part with these wonderful things).
I have many cards of snap fasteners (poppers) but this is the only one I have where they are stored in a tin "TUBE"
"AUTOSPRING TWIN SNAP FASTENERS
Price 10 CENTS
BOTH PARTS EXACTLY ALIKE IF ONE HALF IS LOST ANY OTHER FASTENER IN THIS TUBE WILL FIT . PERFECT DOUBLE SPRING ACTION. SNAPS FIRMLY - RELEASES EASILY. GUARANTEED WEAR PROOF. THINNEST FASTENER MADE MAKES GARMENT FIT BETTER. RUSTPROOF -FAST COLOR. EDGE CANNOT CUT THREAD."

1 Comments:

Blogger JackG said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

28 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home