My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hoffman Steel Balls

DSC01206 by a1scrapmetal
DSC01206, a photo by a1scrapmetal on Flickr.
Found on a boot sale at Verdin Park, from a man I must have bought lots of tools etc off over the years because he seems to remember me for doing so often (although I do have a feeling I have a doppelganger around here as I have had a few strange encounters when people act they they know me more than they do). When I saw it in the bottom of the box I thought it was a chalk for snooker, only an inch square. The man on the stall seemed to think the steel balls were for bike wheels. There should be 100 in the box. MADE IN ENGLAND
Bought for 50 pence along with an old school compass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home