My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Advertising Thimbles


Advertising thimbles
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
Three advertising thimbles.
The first one another kind present from snapatorium:-
HOFFMAN CLEANERS
3511 Rice BLYD.
LEHIGH 9511
The red one was found on a boot fair in Frodsham and says:-
USE CWS CONGRESS SOAP
The green one was also found on a boot fair in "the cow Pat Field".
and says:-
Use Dr LOVELACE'S SOAP.
this one has a dark green plastic top.
They are all made of aluminium.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Hey!

Just don't become one of those people who collect thimbles. Okay?

What do you reckon is the smallest advert you have then?

13 October, 2004  
Blogger hazel said...

I promise not to collect ceramic thimbles.
My mom does that....
I think the thimbles are the smallest things I have..

16 October, 2004  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

What about those tiny clogs for woodlice?


Oh, no, wait a minute...I think that was someone else!

20 October, 2004  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Ha! Guess who collects
ceramic thimbles, Roger!!!
So was very happy to see
this edition, Hazel :-)

23 October, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home