My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

MAGNET


magnet1
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
Todays bargain find from Crewe market.For just 20 pence I can have hours of fun...
"T.S.L MADE IN ENGLAND
HOURS OF FUN
TRY THE MAGIC TRICKS
Hold the magnet on the back of a piece of thin card and lay the magnet keeper wire or a needle on the top of the cardboard over the magnet.By moving the magnet slowely you can make the wire or needle roll up hill..."
indeed hours of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee Wagemans said...

Nice post.

Your fun reminds me of the fun I had with the box of small magnets I gave my children.
They and me too could build those magnets for hours into the high towers and other pieces of junk

Renee

21 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home