My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

MONDIAL BIOREGULATOR


mondial 2
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal
I found this on the "indoor boot sale" at the Memorial Hall in Northwich for £2. At first I thought is was just a bracelet, which looked like a piece of scientific apparatus and as it turns out it is a piece of medical apparatus called a "Mondial Bioregulator". I am testing out this week to see if it helps me with my nerves. So I am wearing it as instructed on my right wrist , metal balls on top of hand.
It feels like something invented in the Victorian era, but the web site is very modern.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

I just looked it up on Google and it says you have to wear it through your pierced nostrils.

08 June, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home