My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

More boot sale finds

Since the last blog we have been to a boot sale and a junk market at Crewe.
And I have amassed a nice selection of new metal objects..yet to be photographed..
coming soon...the pop up slide viewer...the string cutter...the roll of window lead and much much more.Its good to see that I am spending my summer usefully...well I think I am!!!
I have found an wonderful old icing set..with even more fancy nozzles.......
a rude doctors kit (as Tony would say).
Watch this space.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roger Stevens said...

What an interesting advert above this blog when I read it! (Not)

Locking Pegboard Hooks
Pegs Locking Hooks (tm) Colorful - Stay in Place - Plastic

06 August, 2004  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Off on our hols - a week in France. Will keep an eye out for interesting metal objects.

06 August, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home