My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Monday, September 06, 2004

HOUSEHOLD HINT No.49


Cigarette Card
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
I think its about time for a picture.
This is one card in set of 50 called HOUSEHOLD HINTS...
Made by WILL's CIGARETTES.
I found the whole set in a postcard and matchbox label fair in Northwich last year.
This is Household Hint No.49
Clearing a Waste-pipe.
"Obstructions in the waste-pipe of bath or sink may sometimes be removed with a stout wire or cane. Sometimes,however,the stoppage occurs at a bend and other measures are necessary........"

2 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

From a time when everything that was printed seemed to glow with inner beauty. Now everything lookk,s so ugly by comparison.

07 September, 2004  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Too true.

07 September, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home