My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

oxo tin


oxo
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
Use "OXO"
for Soups and all meat dishes
As a hot drink in cold weather.
For lunch sandwiches.
For toast.
In illness and convalescence.
With milk for children..
????? makes milk more palatable and more digestible. 'Oxo' and milk is an excellent nerve and body food.
Is and appetiser mixed with butter and spreaad on biscuits.
SLPENDID FOR GROWING CHILDREN.

THIS IS A COPY OF WHAT I MANAGED TO READ FROM THE BACK OF THE TIN.
DISSOLVE AT ONCE
6 "OXO" CUBES.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

A great old tin...
I'm sure that the stuff must be 25% sodium...

11 October, 2005  
Blogger hazel said...

I guess you are right there..if not half salt...not sure how they are good for children...tey don't write that on the labels now!

14 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home