My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Boxed Hair Clippers


Boxed Hair Ckippers
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
Another boot sale find..untested as yet.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To maintain the Hair Clipper in good working order the cutting plates should be kept free from dirt and grease.

The tension nut should be set with just sufficient pressure to allow the Clipper to cut freely along the entire edge of the bottom plate.

After use remove all hair from the Clipper and lightly oil the cutting plates with sewing machine oil or similar grade.

Special care should be taken with the cutting plates as they are "Dead Hard" and will easily break.

MADE IN BIRMINGHAM ENGLAND
by Burman and Sons Ltd

6 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Keep away from me with those things! I'll get my hair cut at Mr. Teasy-Weasy's in town if you don't mind!

07 September, 2004  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Yikes, Hazel, they rather look like Dr. No's torture emsemble. Serious danger here...Otherwise, as always you present them well.

07 September, 2004  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Except for the kippers!

08 September, 2004  
Blogger hazel said...

is this working now?

08 September, 2004  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Helloooooooo...is this working???
Aha! Now I remember where I saw something
similar...was at the vets...for clipping
nails!

08 September, 2004  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Helloooooooo...is this working???
Aha! Now I remember where I saw something
similar...was at the vets...for clipping
nails!

08 September, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home