My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Box of leads


Box of leads
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
This is perhaps extending the limits of the strange "metal" object.
Or pushing the envelope as Roger would say.
The box is made from card and wood and the pencil leads made from graphite (or plumbago to be more precise).
On the ends are tiny ridged metal covers ...and this is the bit I really like. They are there to reinforce the pencil lead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

I think Roger says " Opening the envelope". These poets eh!
I 've got terrible plumbago all down one side. It only hurts when I laugh.

21 September, 2004  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Where's the largest pencil in the world, then?

22 September, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home