My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Selection of Metal Curlers


Selection of Metal Curlers
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
This selection of Metal curlers has been gathered from different Boot Sales over the years.
The one on the far left has
"End Curl"
Stamped on it.
The DINKIE curler (2nd from left) is very easy to find and must have been popular with permed ladies in the 60's.
The other three are very tricky to use and can (if used wrongly) pull great lumps of hair out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

They be implements of the devil! They be! They bain't!

16 September, 2004  
Blogger hazel said...

How did Long John Silver get on the web?...It be....

16 September, 2004  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Just practising for Talk Like A Pirate day on September the whatsit. AAAaarrrrggahah! Jimlad.

16 September, 2004  
Blogger jenn said...

I loved dinkie curlers, my hair doesn't hold curls very well but they worked wonders! My nan would put them in for me when I was younger (i'm 31 now, so old haha)Shame I don't still have any I wouldn't mind trying them out again.

15 September, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home