My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom

Older than I think I am.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Skirt Hooks


Skirt Hooks
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
This packet is almost a bit too modern for me but I love the idea of bubble wrapping strange bits of bent metal.
MADE IN USA
but packaged by WHITCROFT-SCOVILL LTD.
Lydney, Glos,England
and cost 38p from Woolworths.I forgot to mention the German translation on the packet.
SCOVILL DRITZ agrafes-jupe Hosen und Rockhaken mit Stegen.

2 Comments:

Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Is that German print on the package too? Loving your camera!!! Who would think that a company would do all that packaging for a little packet of Hooks & Eyes?

08 September, 2004  
Blogger hazel said...

Thank you Syl.I missed that out for some reason....
I shouldn't rush a Blog.

09 September, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home